I have created a simple set of commands that can be ran that will do the following:
1) Full uninstall of ANY Adobe Flash player versions install. That is for IE or a plugin based browser such as Firefox.
2) Removes all traces of anything Adobe Flash related from the following folders:
b) C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player
c) C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player
3) Re-install your flash player versions.
Here are the steps needed to do this.
1) Go here to download the flash uninstall tool
2) Go here to download the latest flash version for Internet Explorer
3) Go Here to download the latest flash version for plugin based browsers.
4) Create a folder and place all three of the files in there.
5) Go here and down load a bat file(Clean_Flash.cmd ) and place it in the same folder as your flash files.
6) Double click the bat file ( Clean_Flash.cmd ) and wait for it to finish.
A note about the flash player versions:
The link is ONLY valid for Flash player versions 15.x.x.xxx . Once version 16 comes out the download link has to be slightly altered.
Here is a direct link to the msi files.
I also have a full blown exe that will automatically download the latest version of 15.x.x.xxx flash players for Internet Explorer and plugin browsers such as Firefox and install them silently as well as preform the clean up. Never go to the Adobe site and manually download them again ! I will update it once v15 comes out of flash player.
The Source Code for the exe is located here:
The Source code is the same for 14 and 15 except for the file references in the script to reflect the msi files for v15.
It is also located in the folder with the bat file.That is for 64 bit workstations ONLY.